Mowa zależna i niezależna

Temat utworzony · 1 Posty · 65 Wyświetlenia
  • Proszę o pomoc !
    Look at the direct speech and complete the reported speech.
    1 ‘I’m not having a good evening.’ Sara said she _________________________________________ .
    2 ‘I heard the new Katy Perry song.’ Simon said he _________________________________________ .
    3 ‘My parents aren’t at home.’ Liam said his _________________________________________ .
    4 ‘I’m going to bed.’ Cathy said she _________________________________________ .
    5 ‘The concert starts at five.’ Rick said _________________________________________ .

Look at the direct speech and complete the reported speech.
    1 ‘I’m watching a film.’ Ben said he _________________________________________ .
    2 ‘We’re in a café.’ Rick said he and Anne _________________________________________ .
    3 ‘The train leaves at ten thirty.’ Jessica said the train _________________________________________ .
    4 ‘I saw the robber outside the bank.’ Paul said he _________________________________________ .
    5 ‘I’m not coming to lunch.’ Ryan said he _________________________________________ .

Look at the quotes and complete the reported statements.
    1 Sarah: ‘We’ve been to Paris three times.’ Sarah said they __________________ to Paris three times.
    2 John: ‘I can’t help you tonight.’ John said he __________________ me that night.
    3 Pat: ‘The girls will meet you at the café.’ Pat said the girls __________________ me at the café.
    4 Sue: ‘I can identify the criminal.’ Sue said she __________________ the criminal.
    5 Joe: ‘The police haven't caught the robbers.’ Joe said the police __________________ the robbers.
    6 Mark: ‘I won't finish all my homework.’ Mark said he __________________ all his homework.

Look at the quotes and complete the reported statements.
    1 Jan: ‘I’ve seen two burglaries in the area.’ Jan said she __________________ two burglaries in the area.
    2 Fred: ‘We can’t give you the money today.’ Fred said they __________________ me the money that day.
    3 Paul: ‘I’ll tell you the secret code later.’ Paul said he __________________ me the secret code later.
    4 Sam: ‘We can stop those vandals.’ Sam said we __________________ those vandals.
    5 Ricky: ‘I won’t shoplift again.’ Ricky said he __________________ again.
    6 Jess: ‘They've made a film about the robbery.’ Jess said they __________________ a film about the robbery.

Ostatnio dodane zadania: